When one door closes...

I've always been a fan of blogs, but never did I think I'd actually start one, nor did I really know how to start one. That's why it has taking me so long to actually post anything. Not that anyone reading would know how long it has taken but lets just say it's been a while. I wanted to make sure it would be something I could keep up with as well as something that was all me. If I allowed others to influence my writing like they did my life then it wouldn't be my blog, and until now, honestly, I was never me. I put up barriers and I lived my life through whoever I was closest with. The barriers are coming down, there is no longer anyone for me to live a life through. I have to figure out who I am, and as some say "when one door closes, another door opens." This must be my open door.

Comments

Popular Posts